Thread: Scaling?
View Single Post
Old Tue, April 27th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

When you're comparing functions, seems like the software will compare based upon the pointer value. Like Cody said, you've got a few to work with, and stock tunes don't always use them all. They are not necessarily a point of equal throttle position or MPH in this case. Comparing point 6 stock to point 6(your tune) isn't really a fair comparison being both X and Y are different. Comparing point 6 stock to point 4 would be OK, but you're not going to see it on the bottom of the screen. If you want to compare your point 6 to stock you could draw a vertical or horizontal line. Looks like at 500 A/D it the stock shift was about 2.5 MPH lower, as you probably see. So whats that feel like, well if you were cruising along at 55MPH, you now only have to push down the throttle to 500 A/D to get a down shift when before you would have had to push the throttle to the 570ish range.

Hopefully this helps. If it doesn't that's OK, I think I learned some things myself to explain it.

Hey Cody, I see you have an updated signature. That's awesome!