View Single Post
Old Wed, October 13th, 2021, 08:06 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Forums were (and still are) a considerably more relaxed method of communication. Of course, there will always be politics related to personalities especially when some moderators like to flex their muscles, but at least there is a bit more oversight and the voices of the members carry considerably more weight.

Facebook, to me, has outlived its usefulness. I could go on for days about what a turd it has become, but there's no point. Everyone is aware of it and most are sick of it.

I'd love to see people come back to our forum and engage in conversations like we did back in the day. It was a good time then and I think it could be again.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!