View Single Post
Old Tue, April 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Here's the guidance! Edge is playing "catch-up" with the new stock tunes that Ford has produced. They'll get there, but it's probably going to take a bunch of unhappy customers like you to make them do it.

I can't help but feel that Edge is giving "short shrift" to the Ford community. Possibly their corporate leader loves Government Motors? (Sorry, all these thoughts are just my own, and not that of the "management" (PHP).

If you can't tell, I'm totally unhappy with Edge. They have been way too slow, and ineffectual in supporting the Ford community and I think they owe us an explanation. They should explain WHY they were so slow in even giving us a programmer for the 09+ models, and then they should explain why these programmers cannot make transmission adjustments.

So, as I see it - you can tell them you are returning the programmer if they cannot support your truck and, that you expect them to refund to you any costs for postage, etc.

Now, I am very happy to cut them some slack if they can be more up front with us! We've got a bunch of devoted followers here who expect no less. What's the problem, Edge?

- Jack (I didn't take my "nice guy" pills this morning.)

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer