View Single Post
Old Wed, April 20th, 2011, 10:17 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whit View Post
So I talk to Edge about a refund of the CS and then talk to PHP about a refund of my custom tunes? I figured since they never wrote the tune, I get a refund correct? Thanks for the input, I will probably just keep my JET performance module, it worked pretty good.
If you are going to return the CS, you clearly don't want custom tunes for it. Please let PHP know this right away. Just make sure they aren't writing your tunes if you don't want them. But now that I think about it, they probably can't if you don't have a calibration code yet.

And, I didn't say you HAD to return the CS, but if Edge can't figure out your calibration in a timely manner, then it seems appropriate. I'd try to get a commitment out of them about when you should expect support. IF you can get the CS to work, I think you'll appreciate it more than the Jet. In fact, after looking at Jet's webpage, I don't think I'd trust one of those on my truck.

- Jack