Thread: DEXTER
View Single Post
Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Dexter is Awesome!!!! The Wife and I are addicted to it, I bought both season 1 and 2 DVD's and every person @ work that I loan the DVD's to is an instant fan.

I don't have Showtime so I'll have to wait for the DVD's...I did see the first episode of Season 3....and all I can say is its gonna be a long summer/fall until I can watch the rest on DVD. :cry:
Jay over at Edge had the Season One DVDs in 2007 or early 2008, and when Bill was there doing some testing, he got Bill hooked. Bill came home, bought the Season One DVD set, and then I was hooked. We watched all of Season Two and also bought the DVD set, and we watched Season Three religiously (and DVR'd it, too!). Can't wait to buy the Season Three DVD set! Did you know that Michael Hall (Dexter) and his on-screen sister are married? We just found that out recently... must be weird watching your husband kissing his "girlfriend" at work.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019