Thread: DEXTER
View Single Post
Old Tue, December 16th, 2008, 09:46 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

All I can say is that Dexter is our "Sopranos". It is very well written and the actors are superb, although the subject matter is rather dark.

I think the reason we find it intriguing is that on some level it is refreshing to see some degree of real justice, even if it is at the hands of a "serial killer". Of course, it's not the type of action I could ever condone but part of me believes that if we had a little more of the "Let the punishment fit the crime" type of justice, then there might be less crime.

I guess the question is whether locking a person in a cage is any less barbaric than cutting off a hand for stealing. I know if I lost my hand, I'd REALLY THINK TWICE before I did it again. Prison? Three hots and a cot for a year. Where's the punishment? Maybe it's the gang rape.

Anyway, just thinking out loud here.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!