View Single Post
Old Thu, July 19th, 2012, 08:54 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCNC View Post
The flat-lining strategy sounds great, it would be real disappointing if we weren't able to get there from here because of 'stupid Engineers'.

I hope there's something that works well and not just a pseudo-effective patch because your hands are tied. You having a good fix available, and me not being able to use it is maddening. I assume I'm paying for this customization over what was delivered originally? If you weren't expecting this and it will make a difference in your decision in what gets done lets talk about the cost. I'm all for making it right if possible as long as it doesn't break the bank.

The throttle positions you gave me do seem to line up to the best of my recollection, but Tony wasn't calling out everything while I was driving either so I have a pretty limited picture. There's a small chance he saved the data but I wouldn't bet on it. I'm sure since he was watching the scanner, he'd have a better idea of where things were at than I. This information is what I had in mind you and he talking about.

Sincerely,

We'll do it. It's one tune and it's not anything major (basically just a few keystrokes in the tuning software). The wait will come from the fact that it's a programmer and it has to be done using Fusion.