View Single Post
Old Wed, July 20th, 2011, 12:27 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
I'm really pleased with my Canon Ti1. Now they offer the Ti2 and Ti3 , but I think the Ti1 is still available. It's probably more expensive than you want, but it takes beautiful pictures and movies (with sound). The battery is a Canon battery, but it has about a 500 picture charge capacity and I bought two additional ones that were not Canon branded for around $10.00 each? I got my camera at Costco and it came with an 18-55mm and 55-250mm lens pair. I've got a 16Gb SD card in it which gives me over 2300 still pictures capacity at the highest jpeg setting.

At the moment, I think Canon is really leading in photographic equipment. I'm sure the one Colby recommended is a good bet too.

- Jack
My friend has that camera. It's a very nice unit. But it is a bit much for what I would ever need.

What ever happened to these things? 110 film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia