View Single Post
Old Wed, October 14th, 2009, 07:45 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

That's really what I focus on right now because there is about zero demand for super-high performance diesels. The most you really see around here is Edge Juice or similar HPOP modules that folks paid way too much for. Nobody is interested in making 400+ HP but they really want better response, better shifting, and the ability to tow safely at the same time.

I have about 6-7 different programs per HP level for towing, daily driving, or performance. I have about 9 levels per PCM calibration for the SD trucks and 3-4 for the OBS trucks...each with varying amounts of accelerator pedal feel and fueling rates. I created them to be compatible with any situation.....but I'm constantly changing and rebuilding them into more superior programs the more I learn from asking questions or changing certain functions.

Single shots different? Yeah, there are a couple maps in the tuning software that have to be changed. I think Bill wrote a long article about it over at PSN.....I'll go find it quickly.......

Here it is:
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37114

Enjoy!