View Single Post
Old Tue, November 10th, 2009, 10:05 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
The 04.5-07 5.9 Dodges are what I would buy. They are pretty nice trucks, run pretty good in stock form, and actually have a decent auto trans. One of the biggest problems I see with them is cp3/injector problems usually due to contaminated fuel or not enough fuel supply. If I was to buy one of those 5.9's the first and only mod I would do to it is put some sort of aftermarket fuel system/pump on it. They would be really reliable trucks short of some front end component quirks.

The more I work on the 6.0's, the more I have a hard time recommending them to anyone. I really like how they run and drive, but I'm starting to have nightmares about them. They have more than their fair share of issues.

I'm not trying to be a postwhore but I agree 100% with John on this one.