View Single Post
Old Mon, February 23rd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Whopper

grizzstang is on a distinguished road

There still is a problem. I can't change anything other than tires, gears and shift firmness or it will not work no matter how I change it. The last time I tried it would not even start until I changed it back. I am assuming you don't have to go back to stock first every time you change something on level 2. I have just been loading level 2 and making the changes before it loads (not using the load previous settings option).

The unit does say it is on 2 but other than the shifts being way to hard I could not really feel any significant power difference. I ended up putting the shift firmness down to -5, -5, -6 to soften them up and it still slams into gear between 1st and 2nd when I stand on it. I suspect this is because of my Factory Tech Separator Plate but I thought 0 would be factory stock settings is that not the case? Or does the level 2 add shift firmness and that is considered the new 0 and you adjust it up and down from there? If that is the case how much does it add so I know how much to take out? Will having the firmness that far in the negatives harm my transmission?

As for running Pegasus, what are the minimum computer requirements? My home computer basically just keeps my desk at home from blowing away and is going to be replaced as soon as I can.

Sorry to be a PIA but I am just trying to figure out what is happening here.

Thanks.