View Single Post
Old Wed, February 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Whopper

grizzstang is on a distinguished road

The Factory Tech Separator Plate is more or less a shift kit. It would be nice to know how much shift firmness the Gryphon is adding so I know how much to take out without the trial and error as I am still having problems getting the level 2 to load and take the changes I want. Bill maybe you can field that one when you get time.

WOT shift points is one of the options mine does not like me to change but if I ever figure out why I would love to try it.

My truck sits around a lot so my battery may have not been fully charged when I was loading these would that make any difference? It was starting normal and running fine when started but it probably wasn't sitting at the 12.6 volts of a fully charged battery.

There is an option in the menu that says something to the effect of "Return to Factory Settings" will this change all the parameters (even the Load Previous Setting Function) back to original settings?

I will try to load the Pegasus software onto the home computer this weekend (hopefully) and figure out how that will help me. Is there any important updates that I might have to load into the Gryphon? I assumed that it came up to date but if it does not that would be good to know too.