Thread: Your opinion
View Single Post
Old Wed, March 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Minotaur Newb

967.3L4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default Your opinion

I'm on the waiting list with Rosewood Diesel for some Stage II sticks. So Its time for tunes. I have been lurking around this forum and have a posted a while back. Im not a newbie to the Powerstroke but never done any tuning. I have no doubt that I can catch on to it but I don't have much time on my hands with being a full time student and a full time job. So I was just considering getting the FU2 chip at this time instead.

If I got the Minotaur I would pay for probably 2 custom tunes for the IIs, like a race and economy tune. I would get all the others with the Minotaur like stock, high idle, whisper, no start, and so on. From what I know could use them because they don't really have much to do with the IIs (correct me if I'm wrong). I believe custom tunes go for $60 each? So it would be 120 plus the Minotaur package. I just wanted some opinions from those that have used the software. Like I said I know I can figure it out and with enough questions make something happen but wanted to make sure I was on the right track before hand.

Thanks
John
SD HPOP, 6" Miter cuts, 3" plenums
Rosewood Stage IIs, Built tranny.
Minotaur with some tunes from Bill

Planning: Traction bars, HPOP, Nitrous??