View Single Post
Old Mon, January 30th, 2012, 01:32 AM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammertide07 View Post
Hello guys I got my Aeroforce gauge installed last weekend. I was just wanted to get some info so I know what some of the engine perimiter values I should be seeing, such as exhaust back pressure (seeing about 30 at idle and about 50 if I punch it real quick while cruising), coolant/oil temp, torque converter slippage, IPR duty cycle (I'm seeing about 7.5 at idle and 22 cruising at 70), Injector pulse width. I'm seeing about 500psi on the ICP at idle. Here's a video of the gauge doing the cycle mode. I haven't got the kit yet to get the egt reading, so not running it too hard. I'm also going to get the sensor kit to read fuel pressure. I pulled 2 codes when I first got the gauge and thought I had stored them on my phone before I cleared the codes, but guess I didn't save them.
Just so you know, its "parameters"...

EBP reads in absolute, so engine off it should read 14.7ish...then while running it should increase with boost - and normally in a 1:1 ratio until the turbo is spin out of its map (over 18 psi).

There is no PID for coolant temp, but oil temp (EOT) should hang around 200* during normal driving at normal ambient temperatures.

Your IPR% sounds normal, and ICP can vary drastically depending on many variables (including the particular tune), but normal range is 500-3000psi. Where you will find your issue is when you cannot maintain ICP in your higher tunes. If you watch this on a long WOT run it should be able to maintain +2600 psi.

Like ICP, PW can vary and its totally dependent on tuning.

Converter slippage should not be more than +/- 50 RPM.