View Single Post
Old Sat, October 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
ok I have a interesting factor to add im not 100% sure but..

Changing my fuel filter tonight, Lights beaming, so Start it up to check for leaks.. Nice looks clean every thing is good, But then I notice some smoke by the downpipe, passenger side valve cover appears to be cracked/leaking

Dubya Tee eff does that mean? Could that be my low boost, and lack of oil pressure ? definitely leaking oil, Like a blind man I missed it

I feel stupid, and Ticked, I Never had this issue before my injector swap, This isn't the first time I changed my filter at night..
So tomorrow ill get the degreaser and a flashlight and find out if its really cracked or what.. But I took a video with the lights if any body is interested

One thing after another
An exhaust leak before the turbine is probably the most common "lack of boost" culprit.

If you're leaking enough high pressure oil to cause drivability problems, it's not going to be a seep or small leak...your truck will resemble the Exxon Valdez.

Oh and "one thing after another" is just something that goes on once you start modifying things. It's just part of the game.