Thread: Noob from ND
View Single Post
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber523 View Post
Hey all, got an 06 F150 that I'm throwing 35s on soon and started looking for a tuner. I was 2 clicks away from purchasing an Edge but decided to hold off till I did a little more research...which led me to the Gryphon. I have heard nothing but good things about the product and the customer service, and I'm really looking forward to getting the last few pieces of info I need so I can get this thing ordered up and in my truck where it belongs!

Also got a sweet 07 Mustang GT...Just a GT...but I did a couple things to it. :bluewink: Like my truck, it's still a work in progress.

I have quite a bit of automotive knowledge, so I hope I can add to the forum as well as learn.

If you'd like to know more about me and my toys, go to www.myspace.com/grabber523!
FABULOUS! :welcome3: We're glad you've joined us! We knowledgeable people -- and then there's a few like me that are simply tolerated...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019