View Single Post
Old Tue, December 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Purchasing a Used Evolution or Gryphon

Now, my friends, I'm all for looking for a bargain! If I can get something for less than retail, I'm SO there! Nothing makes me happier. However, an issue has been brought to our attention lately, and we thought it was important to post about it.

We've been contacted by some customers who have purchased used Evos or used Gryphons and would like custom tuning. Now, this is normally not an issue -- except for the fact that the loser :loser: who sold it to them never set the truck back to stock and the programmer is still locked to Truck #1! The part that annoys me is that the seller is obviously trying to double dip -- he gets his truck tuned, AND he sells the tuner to some gullible guy down the road who is thrilled to be getting a "deal."

If you are in the market for a used Evo OR Gryphon, please make sure the seller sets it back to stock! We'd much rather you keep the $75 unlock fee (charged by Edge OR us) in your own pocket.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019