View Single Post
Old Sat, January 24th, 2009, 02:39 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Oh man... I can't believe I completely spaced on the 59 Impala! That car is gorgeous. The bat-wings on it are so cool.

While we're at it, a 57 Nomad would definitely be in my Fantasy Garage. A guy down the street had a really sharp Nomad that was tubbed with a narrowed 9" and was running a 6-71 blown 427. He didn't take it out often but when he did every kid in the neighborhood (including me) would be in his front yard drooling.

It funny that for as long as I've been a "hot-rodder", I've never built anything that was X-71 blown. I've done centrifugal (Paxton, Vortech, Powerdyne, etc.) and twin-screwed Eatons, but never had the opportunity to put together one of those skyscraper blowers with the 4" wide, cogged belts.

One of these days I'll get off my lazy butt and put something really cool together. I'd like to build another 72 Chevelle as the GM A-Bodies are really strong and can handle lots of torque, but the ideal of a blown truck (i.e. an early F1) really gets me excited.

Oh... Sweet bike. You just can't beat a Panhead.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!