View Single Post
Old Tue, July 10th, 2012, 09:59 AM
ChrisCNC_7.3L

ChrisCNC is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the quick reply, I appreciate it!

Your comment, "If the torque converter clutch is not being applied (but did before the transmission was replaced)...", really got me trying to remember exactly how things have played out.

I purposely avoided that section of the pass (went ~25 miles out of the way to go around it) after I got my bigger tires, and before I upgraded the tranny. I didn't want to tax the stock transmission since my friend smoked 2 stock trannies and I wasn't willing to go down that path carrying my family along.

I went over that section with the stock tires and stock tranny pulling the same trailer before and did not have an issue. The two things that changed this time was the bigger tires (35") and the beefed up transmission. This is the first time over that section of pass with both the bigger tires and the new transmission.

Do you still think it's probably the transmission build? Thank you for your input, I really value it.

Sincerely,

2003 F250 SD Crew, 7.3L, PHP Gryphon CTS, 5.5" Fabtech Lift, 20" KMC Spy, 315/60/R20 Toyo MT, Billet Grill, ATS Ported Shroud