View Single Post
Old Thu, February 18th, 2021, 07:32 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamRod4 View Post
Bill,

Any progress on the files that you requested we send in?
Currently fixing a few bugs in Orion we found when field testing. One major issue we're addressing is with the 2005-2006 2-Box systems with the VT275, VT365, and the DT466. We've observed a communications issue when trying to program in the trucks that we didn't see when programming on our test bench.

Obviously, this doesn't affect your truck which is a 2002 with a Diamond Logic computer, but I've been hoping to get this issue fixed before releasing another software version.

I'll go ahead and send your file out today. Just make sure to download and install the latest version of Orion (the software will tell you if you have the latest version or not) before you reflash the truck

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a shout at the office.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!