View Single Post
Old Wed, April 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Hi Corey, I see you are back all over the forums. That must mean u r getting caught up, at least on your end. This is my first post via my new blackberry so I can't do smilies. Well I guess if I remembered the text for them I could. As for the lemmings. They are everywhere. Just look at the political threads on the net. Talk about spreading misinformation.
Anyway. If you remember I had already ordered a chip from the other tuner. 2 days later I discovered PHP. Quickly decided that Minotaur was exactly what I wanted. When I called the other tuner. To ask if I could write my own tunes to go on the open slots on his chip he said no they are locked out and only they can program them. So that chip got returned unopened. They were good about the return and got prompt refund.
So that's how I ended up with the whole package from PHP. I am glad I discovered you guys just in time. Plus I read the other tuner's about us page and it doesn't even come close to Bill. He basically had no automotive or computer calibration experience prior to 2003. What he did learn he learnd from Bill and now acts as its some kind of top secret thing he invented. I have been impressed by Bill's willingness to share what he knows with us.
My $.02
DJ
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's