View Single Post
Old Sun, January 4th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
We are running the so-called "Gotts" mod, although I had done those LONG before Gotts dreamed it up.

Does that count as a CAI?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdboy View Post
You care to enlighten me on what the Gotts mod is and how it affects airflow? I was looking into a cold air intake at one time but I have steered away from getting one. I’ve heard that their really isn’t much to be gained with a CAI and it’s harder to tune with one in place. With that, I'd like to help airflow for my trucks intake. I've got more air moving out and I'd like to know my air box setup isn't being a restriction.
Is that like, "We gotts a Gryphon programmer?"

or is more like, "We ain't gotts no cold air intake."

OH! Or is it like, "We gotts to get us one of them there cold air intake thingies."

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Sun, January 4th, 2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Thought of another stupid "gotts" joke.