Thread: Uhh ohh.....
View Single Post
Old Sat, July 9th, 2011, 05:44 PM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj45lc View Post
Yep run all the races the best you can & everything should shake out just fine.

Man as far as the Sprints go how light are they making them with the small block ? They should be like a rocket ship...lol
How hard of a tire do they run on the right rear & how much stagger in the rear with the tires, I take it the turns have to be pretty tight. We used to get away with a 30 on the rr at some places but would have to run a 40 at most places to keep from blistering it but that was on dirt. Shoot I'll bet they don't even use those #'s any more for the hard/soft of the tires, funny but we run the same 00 gumball on the left front for 2 1/2 years.

Good luck the rest of the year & I'm sure I'll be bugging you about weekly results now...hahaha Ohh & can't wait to hear more about your Sprint car
Not sure the exact weight, but they are close to 1500lbs and probably inching up towards 700 HP.

I dont know the durometer reading on the tires, but they are super soft. I will ask for ya tonight.

We have been playing around a bit with stagger and 9" seems so be the magic number, others run them up to 12''.