View Single Post
Old Wed, September 16th, 2009, 10:58 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I think the idea of "full color graphs", with headlines like: "This is what you gain!" are a very good idea. You also have "takehome versions" for the ones who want to "think it over". Too bad you can't have a "dyno" to show "before-after" comparisons.

Can you get some "testimonials" to display if you can't get former customers to show up? I think having one or two trucks present is a good idea (yours of course will do). You want to show the installation (and how easy it is).

Sure, you can do demos. You can demo the "whisper mode" very easily I'd think. You could also demo "smoke show" if you want. If someone had an "untuned truck", you COULD do a side-by-side comparison of pulling power if you had something REALLY heavy to pull, I'd think.

I think you try to sell what you bring, and if you run out, take a deposit (maybe 10%?) with a promise that you will deliver "on or about some future date". You'd need the "contract forms" there for this of course.

I may have some of the details wrong here, but remember, you're "selling yourself". Be confident and sure of your product! It's easy for me to see you know what you're doing, make sure everyone else does too.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer