View Single Post
Old Thu, November 10th, 2011, 09:55 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtuff247 View Post
I've been running program 1 for a few months now just as a comparison for fuel economy between the 3. Today I went to return my truck to Program 3 and the programmer suddenly locked up before I was able to set it. The screen looked like the pics I have attached. When I turn the key off the programmer remains on. The only way to turn the power off is to unplug it. Once I plug it back in and put the key in the on position, photo 2 shows first. Notice at the bottom of photo 2 it says Warnings remaining:251. I'm unsure what warnings they are referring to. Once I press <enter> photo 3 appears. Once photo 3 vanishes Photo 1 appears on the screen & that is where it freezes up. I don't know what to do. I have it unplugged right now. Anyone else had this problem?
I've boldfaced this part of your post. If the Gryphon is to boot properly, you have to turn the ignition key to ON (engine off) and THEN plug the Gryphon in. In your post you said you did it in reverse order, and that will not work.

The other symptoms sound like a weak battery to me too.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer