Thread: New Gryphon
View Single Post
Old Thu, August 18th, 2011, 08:06 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgsmc19k View Post
88racing. I am what you would call not computer smart. Over all I am VERY happy with the tunes. Only prob I hvae noticed is that shutter. Would Bill have to wright a hole new performance tune?
I tried looking for my info on how I used the custom options menu to do this and i'm coming up with nothing.....so it must have been an email Bill sent to me.......I don't have one of the monochrome gryphon's anymore.....so for me to try giving you a step by step procedure on how to adjust this will be tough for me to do......

If this a canned tune then you'll have to adjust through the custom options menu

If this is a custom tune then you'd be better off having Bill adjust it....then you'll need to put your truck back to stock and then use peagasus and reload the tune when Bill get it done.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.