View Single Post
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 11:47 AM
God & Guns

rammertide07 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRhin0 View Post
If you have not already got a cooler you should look at Rock Auto for the 6.0 cooler. TruCool was the hot setup until the 6.0 coolers came down in price. They are around $275 and are huge and bolt right up to the 7.3 location of the one you are replacing. I have heard it is easier to install from the bottom, but have not done it.
Diesel Site no longer sales the TruCool cool system. But someone on here did find this. Looks the same.

I'll be adding the 6.0 big cooler to my truck at the end of the month when I go home. I got a ranch hand bumper, and my dad has a forklift I can use to take it off. Installation kit from Pure Diesel Power is already at his office waiting on me
01 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/3.73/315-75-16/Aeroforce Interceptor/BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/4" turbo back exhaust/CCV Mod/DIY 6637/FPR Shimmed to 65 PSI/TS chip reburned with PHP tunes (Stock, 40T WITH Whsiper tune, 80DD, 100R, 140Ex, 140SS)/Replaced and Cleaned EBPS & Tube 4-6-12/Zoodad mod/Recon smoked cab lights/MM Hubs/Cowl Hood/HPx