View Single Post
Old Tue, November 29th, 2011, 07:51 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I'm going to use this post as a link since this question is something I constantly have to answer; both here and in emails.

Corey MANUALLY inputs all order form information into quickbooks. The order form is ONLY an order form that Corey uses to get information. There is no automated shopping cart total or "confirmation email" that is sent out because everything is done with human hands.

When your order is processed, Corey will send you an email with an attached invoice for your purchase. Nothing is done with ANY tuning or order shipments prior to order processing. Under normal circumstances, I'd give any order a week before I started worrying about it. However, since Bill and his wife (Corey) are on vacation this week (followed by Corey's surgery next week), I'd probably give it two weeks or so before you hear something.