View Single Post
Old Wed, November 25th, 2020, 09:02 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Christopher,

Sounds good! Excited to get some real-world feedback before we get really hard into calibration testing.

The MID of our application is actually software controlled, so I don't think it would be too difficult to change it. It's currently set to perform as a standard Off-Board Diagnostics Tool #1(MID 0xAC), but I don't see any reason why it couldn't be configured to run as Off-Board Diagnostics Tool #2 (MID 0xB4). It'll take a good amount of code change since everything is hard coded in the software, but it is certainly possible. We can set it up as a configurable value so that it can be changed by the end user if needed. I'll look at that and see what I can come up with.

In the meantime, I've had a little delay in getting the installer completed. We changed our network hosting last week and I have been buried since Thursday trying to get everything working. Our e-mails were jacked up, the DNS and Nameservers were pointing God knows where, and it's been a nightmare. It looks like we finally got everything straight yesterday, DNS propagation looks good, and we're actually getting e-mails now!

I'm working through a couple small issues and 2 invoices today, and then I can finish up the Orion installer. I won't have the code changed for MID variability, but it'll at least be a place to start.

Very excited!

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!