Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 07:08 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Thanks for the input, Bill.

I haven't dyno'd (or more specifically, had my friend dyno) the ZHL1 vs. the DAC3 even though it's at his disposal whenever he wants it. However, my friend has been driving with assorted tunes from each family..two were duplicates of eachother, one of each. He won't leave the ZHL1 tunes. He doesn't like the way the DAC3 "feels"....even though EVERY scalar, table, and function are exactly the same in each tune. So I gave up on DAC3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhungry
Maybe you'll have a bit more opportunity to work with those and come up with the PMT1 equivalent for the manuals. It already sounds like you have a good head start.
I think I found my huckleberry; it's the ZHL1. However, with all of the.......uh......not so good base files I got from the "other" company, it might just be a fluke.