View Single Post
Old Tue, August 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
People are getting desperate! These are hard times. I do hope the measures the current administration are taking will turn things around soon. Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winner in Economics, had an opinion piece in our paper today. He figures the Government's actions have saved us from much worse. He says, in the 30's, the Government took a hands-off approach, the banking system collapsed, and this allowed us to sink into a depression.

Anyway, I'm hopeful. Any proactive approach has got to be better than just sitting by and saying "NO" to everything, like our beloved Arizona Senator Jon Kyle is doing. It honestly wouldn't bother me if these guys say no as long as they come up with some alternate plan that looks like it has a chance of doing something positive. They never seem to do this - they're very happy with the status quo.

- Jack
Hey, Jack... any online link to that article that you know of?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019