View Single Post
Old Sun, May 22nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
Whopper Junior

kawasaki150hp is on a distinguished road

Ok, so I'm going to post this so that anyone else with this question will have a real world answer and not a lot of maybes. So I took the gamble and went ahead and installed the K&N CAI with the Edge. It works just fine with NO issues what so ever. With that being said, I did a bunch of reading and calling to shops and even the dealer. Here is what I found out. To make a really long story short. Just like Jack stated, as long as you run the Edge in Transmission Only or Towing, you will be just fine. You "MIGHT" run into an issue if you use the Performance setting with 93+ octane. But I dont know about you but I've outgrown trying to street race when I was in my 20's and dont really want to pay for 93+ octane right now anyways. With the CAI and the level 2 Towing setting this truck will run pretty good anyways and you'll be happy. Just thought I would let you know.Now I still do and will myself get a custom tune from here for a performance 87 octance with the K&N CAI, but I want to keep my canned Edge tunes as well. Good luck.