Thread: Prayers for PHP
View Single Post
Old Mon, November 16th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Boys are much better. Going back to the doctor today. Looks like pneumonia.

Yes, the whole health insurance thing sucks. I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I know it's not what's being tossed around Congress! We can get health insurance -- Blue Cross, in fact -- for a mere $1700/month. Due to my psoriasis, we get tossed into the highest bracket. Stupid part is if I were to actually use the insurance, my premiums could go up ... well, our insurance broker said it best: "I've never seen it go up more than 40%." Ludicrous. Meanwhile, we spent about $600 at the doctor and for prescriptions last week. Another chest x-ray, appt., and meds... I'm thinking that today should be a $250 minimum. Sure wish we'd won at the craps table!

Am currently up getting Gryphons ready to ship. Processed another ten orders, too. I'll get in the office as much as I can, but the steroids are making me feel like crap and the whole not-being-able-to-breathe-thing is keeping me exhausted.

Thanks for prayers and good wishes! We are very thankful for our wonderful friends!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019