View Single Post
Old Thu, March 4th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Whopper

strokin'_tatsch is on a distinguished road

i don't run any of Bill's tunes, but if your the kind of guy that likes to let your truck warm up before driving it or leave your truck idling a lot and stuff then you may want an 1100 hi idle tune.

on the other tunes if you tow quite a bit then get the heavy tow or if you sometimes tow more than 12,500lbs then go with extremely heavy tow.

i would get the 65hp daily tune for increased mileage, but you may like a little more power for everyday driving like i do so mine is a little stronger than that. the 100 performance would be good if you wanted a little more power with little smoke output. get the 120hp street race for playing with ricers on the street. haha. Definitely get the 140hp extreme tune for when you don't care about smoke output and just wanna tear the tires up.

One thing about Bill's tunes i've noticed is that none of his tunes are like crazy smokey like mine are which is a good thing, i'm just dumb and like the smoke. Bill's tunes are conservative down low the best i can tell to reduce smoke and once the turbo comes on then they go.

my 6 position has an econo tune, daily tune, heavy tow, street race, extreme, and smoke on it. don't think Bill has an econo tune though so you can put something else there like hi idle or whisper tune for the drive thrus.
Travis-- Death Row Diesel Inmate #7
1995 Ford F-250 regular cab long bed PSD
MODS- 6637, TE modded 17*, Rosewood 160/80's, Tony's tunes, HPX, 120v IDM, 3" DP to 5" stacks, CPR fuel system, DRD traction bars, ISSPRO EV2's, scan guage, VALAIR full ceramic clutch, Midwest short throw shift kit

381hp/870tq
14.32 @ 97mph