View Single Post
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Whopper

Keeblerz28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I'm sorry if I did.

I don't believe that I called anyone any names, used profanity, etc, and I also understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I merely was trying to have a meaningful, fact-based debate by sourcing a reference. (ISO 9001 certified, fwiw)

I'm not trying to be difficult or a pain in the __. I just want the forums I spend time on to be able to answer questions as good as possible. I'm sure you understand that this often means its a group effort, so I just don't want anyone to take anything personally if it looks like I'm trying to correct someone.

I've been kicked off another forum before (reinstated after I talked to the moderator) and I don't want to have to go through that here.

I would gladly discuss anything further with anyone via PM.
According to a UCLA study, 93% of communication is non verbal cues... yet we find ourselves in a world of emails, texts, and other electronic messages (like this one)
-Dave