Thread: Phone stuff
View Single Post
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I keep trying to convince some of the guys at Edge that Georgia is a mighty fine state to live in. Sure better than that drafty, cold Utah!

The biggest problem is that to accomplish anything, I need to be able to really focus. Unfortunately, many people who call want to talk to me so they can have some of their more difficult questions answered. I certainly don't have a problem with this but it consumes a LOT of valuable time... Time that could be spent doing tunes, fixing firmware, developing new products, etc.

It's a tough thing to balance because for many people it's our attention to the customer's questions and needs that steer them in our direction in the first place. We don't want to short anyone, but there really are only so many hours in a day to get things done. It's something we're gong to have to deal with for quite some time.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!