View Single Post
Old Mon, August 24th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes!

If you've been around the forum for awhile, you probably already know that I get migraines every so often -- and yes, they've done the MRIs and such, which showed absolutely no problems. About three times a year, I get REALLY bad ones. This one was the worst I can remember in the past few years. Started on a Friday evening, got a shot of Demerol Saturday morning, and the darn thing wouldn't go away even though I kept up with the LorTab!

I've still got something hanging on -- I refer to it as the aftermath. Head's just not quite right yet.

I did, however, manage to spend the last 13½ hours at my desk. The phones have been crazy -- it's 11:30PM, and Bill's actually on the phone with a customer! Then again, here I sit checking e-mails and posts. I certainly have a lot of e-mails and PMs to answer after being out of the office for most of last week. I'm doing my best to see that everyone's taken care of ASAP.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019