View Single Post
Old Thu, May 24th, 2012, 07:26 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

My email address is on the "Contact Us" page of the website.

I turn off my forum PMs for three reasons:

1. It allows an open discussion in the eyes of everyone. That way it's easy to know exactly who said what...and when. Also, since I have very limited time every week available to actually do tuning/email answering, it gives someone else an opportunity to help out with the concern during the day.

2. I'm not sure if it's more difficult to send an email to my "business" account, but if people have to take more steps to do something, then they're more likely to look for their answer elsewhere before taking that "leap of faith" that is the PHP email server.

3. I am a fairly disorganized person when dealing with electronic communications media. I have a strong disdain for "networking" and adding to the confusion by having more than one place to look for any written messages really messes with my head. In addition, this is the only forum that I use (I'm proud to say that I've been internet forum-free for over a month now and I feel great!) because of personal reasons.