View Single Post
Old Fri, September 10th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

I completely see what your saying....

I probably should of mentioned that im not letting dynatech use me as their lab mouse. I found that Stainless Works makes a set for my truck. I have been emailing them back and forth today about their kit and they tell me that it definitely will work for my truck. There are a bunch of long tube header kits for the 09-up f150 for 2wheel drive and not 4wheel drive(which I have).

But you are right I realize im taking a chance but I guess im stubborn I put mod after mod on my other truck(mainly cheap things) I guess i got addicted to it. I knew what mods i liked and got them for this truck,except for the gryphon thats new to me. Im pretty much done after this as far as major performance goes, not a whole lot left to do except a supercharger. all i know for sure i want to do is but a lift kit on it (dont know if i want a 4 or 6 inch lift)

Like you said its only money and you only live once! might as well make the most out of it and have some fun in the process.

40 series Flowmasters, K@N CAI, Jet MAF, Troyer Under Drive Pulleys, Stainless Works Longtube headers/Hi Flow CATS w/X-pipe, Ram Air Hood G-Force, SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes