View Single Post
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 12:16 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Back in my younger "hoodlum" days, me and some friends would go out in our buddy's 63 Galaxie and go "Garbage Can Hunting". For those who don't know what this is, you drive around on garbage night looking for the biggest line of garbage cans you can find and as you're blowing by at 30 MPH you swing the door open while 2 or 3 big dudes hold it there and plow the cans. Record? 9 cans in one shot. (Almost dislocated a shoulder in the process!) Okay... not one of my finest childhood moments, but at least we weren't doing drugs or knocking off ATMs.

Anyway, we were out one night about 4 miles from my buddy's house when the transmission went out and lost all forward gears. We had to drive home in reverse which I assure you was a hair raising experience. It wasn't bad until we had to cross two major highways! Fortunately, it was late enough at night that there was very little traffic. I can't even imagine trying to explain to the cops why we were crossing 6 lanes of traffic in reverse. It took almost 90 minutes to get home and the car never moved again after that.

Fun days...

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!