View Single Post
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 07:18 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
Yay Just got the MDF and some binaries from Bill. He had to shut down for a bit due to thunderstorms but I got a few questions about the interface and values
is 0=off and 1=on for things like PATS
There are 2 columns in Parameters. is blue the original values for the stock PCM file and blue the modified value or is Blue the stock sett for the specific binary that is loaded, say 100 HP tune

Under functions there are items like FN012, FN013 and so on? what the heck are those??? some explanation please
I sure wish I could get MY definitions......

The BLACK is the one you are modifying. The BLUE is the one you're comparing to. You'll get a green and red if you load more binaries into the program at once.

Usually, the "FN" values are simply normalizers, scalars, and undefined items. There isn't too much in any of those that you'll even need to be concerned with.

The stuff you NEED is already defined.