View Single Post
Old Thu, January 14th, 2021, 07:17 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerwagn View Post
I will second what Joe said about beating the bushes finding someone to tune these things. I have spent about 2 years talking to different people. The only reason I came across PHP was because I was considering sending my FICM to Ed to get it upgraded, and started researching the atlas tune.

Glad I found this forum!

--Jeff
We're glad to have you here, Jeff.

As for the tuning, I'll tell ya... We've been trying to get this working for almost 15 years. We've finally been able to break down the flash routines which was the only thing really holding us up. Now that we have that down, we're really pushing forward with the Navistar stuff.

We're super excited and we know there are tons of folks out there just waiting to get their hands on this. Not much longer now.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!