Thread: UPS Sucks
View Single Post
Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Warranty Voider

Dixie Design is on a distinguished road

I've had good and bad luck with every carrier.

I work next door to the UPS dist. center in my town. When I have something being delivered to my house during the week that requires a signature, our driver comes by the office on his way back in and drops it off with me

USPS is usually pretty good, they damaged a computer one time that was coming to me, was a $3000 computer I snagged for $1200 on ebay, their policy for damaged goods, they keep it. Had $2000 worth of good parts in it so I had to eat the damaged shell or turn over my bargain to them.

DHL is the WORST!!!! Recently had something shipped DHL to me, was coming from Tennessee, passed through my town twice before they finally handed it over to the USPS for final delivery. I live maybe 6 hours from where it was shipped from, took 8 days to get here.
Specs: 2004 4.6L SCAB | Gryphon Programmer 87 Performance | Magnaflow True Dual Exhaust - Rear Cat Delete | S&B CAI | Summit Underdrive Pulleys | Troyer eFans (ordered) | Smittybilt Bullbar | Procomp 6" Driving Lights | UWS Toolbox | Rhino Lining | Chrome Steprails | 2.5" Leveling Kit | 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT's
Vids: Magnaflow Startup & Revs - Interior Exhaust Sounds