Thread: We're BACK!!!
View Single Post
Old Fri, October 23rd, 2020, 10:04 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
Dang, I last logged on Monday November 26th 2012 at 08:00 PM..... Almost 8 years ago to the day!

How's everyone doing?
I'm in a different situation now, I graduated pilot training, moved to California, Oklahoma for a few months, back to Cali, then Texas for 8 months, and now I'm in Florida near Tampa. I'm flying the KC-135 R/T and I'm in Oklahoma for instructor upgrade training until Thanksgiving.

I've been through a few vehicles, Currently have an F-150 and a 2012 Tesla Model S P85 (It's more practical and faster than my 2014 Mustang GT was), got rid of the first wife and upgraded to a second. She's much smarter, prettier, and younger, and much less crazy so it should work out a lot better this time. We have a son with a daughter on the way, due in February!

That's my short little update, Hope everyone is doing well!
Dang son, they trust you with a $40M airplane? That's awesome! Also, congratulations on the current and pending young'ns as well as the new spouse! Fun watching people progress in their lives and careers.

About the only person I've kept in touch with (albeit infrequently) was Jack. We invited him to SEMA with us a couple years ago and it was a blast. He's doing quite well and it was a blast talking to him a couple days ago to let him know the forum was back online.

I've actually been remarried now for 6 years. Third time's the charm, right? Angela (who goes by Acidanthris on here) is delightful ray of sunshine that help keep me going every day. I can't say that I've ever been with someone that makes me as happy as she does. And, I inherited three great children in the process.

Kylie, our 25 year old daughter, has her own little girl now who will be 2 in January. They live with us and we're enjoying the whole grandparent thing now.

We've had some ups and downs, with 2015 being a completely crap year... What with losing Wil in February and then losing our home (fire) in September. But, you move forward. The last several years have been a blessing for us and our company. We have several great employees, some good products (Hydra is still selling like hotcakes), and we're in development of some new stuff. Covid aside, 2020 hasn't been all that bad for us. We're healthy and business has been solid and steady.

I'm looking forward to seeing where everyone is at nowadays after the forum spent 8 years in hibernation. It's kind of like a trippy little time capsule, going back and seeing where things got left off.

Anyway, glad you're doing well and hope to catch up more very soon.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!