View Single Post
Old Wed, October 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boto View Post
Jack,
Today I got an email saying my custom tunes are ready. I clicked on my Pegasus update client and chose to apply updates. There were 3. One of them gave an error. Should I proceed as you instructed the other user you replied to above, or try to resolve the error? ...or something else?
-Doyle
Doyle - I'm not convinced I understand where you got the error. So - here's what I'd do, which should cover everything.

Start Pegasus and if you DON'T see it offering an update to Pegasus itself, click on [Pegasus Update Manager]. If there are any updates, apply them and allow Pegasus to restart. Otherwise, plug in your Gryphon and let it connect.

You SHOULD be able to return the Gryphon to the "canned" (untuned) state, and this is what I'd do to repair any files that may be corrupted. Click on [Updates]->[Gryphon Update Manager] and apply anything that is shown. Disconnect the Gryphon when this finishes.

Reconnect the Gryphon and click on [Updates]->[Custom File Download (Internet)] to reload your custom tunes. Again, just disconnect the Gryphon when the process completes.

If this works as I've described, you should be good to go.

- Jack