Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
Whopper

bownz4 is on a distinguished road
Default Updating Question.....

I was connecting the unit to pegasus b/c my custom files are in!! and it runs through install and uploads the targeted functions. Then it prompts me that all targeted functions are updated (or something like that). And then the gryphon screen displays connecting to bridge.... Please wait.... and it has been on that screen for a little over 20 min. If anyone has ran into this or knows what to do let me know. I know I'm just being impatient b/c I want to test drive my custom tunes. thanks!!
Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 01:54 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bownz4 View Post
I was connecting the unit to pegasus b/c my custom files are in!! and it runs through install and uploads the targeted functions. Then it prompts me that all targeted functions are updated (or something like that). And then the gryphon screen displays connecting to bridge.... Please wait.... and it has been on that screen for a little over 20 min. If anyone has ran into this or knows what to do let me know. I know I'm just being impatient b/c I want to test drive my custom tunes. thanks!!
Cool! Everything's normal. Read through this thread where another member had similar problems (it's toward the end of the thread) in post #14: http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...ting+to+bridge

As you can see, you have to disconnect and reconnect - that's about all!

Happy test driving!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
Whopper

bownz4 is on a distinguished road

thanks. .. unfortunately that didn't work. I then i tried uploading all the new firmware and other files and that worked. So I went and tried it again and i got a message saying that the network is busy or being updated. I have since been speaking to corey through email so hopefully that will get me straightened out. Thanks!!
Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 04:45 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Dang! Just when I think I understand something, it all changes! Glad you're talking to Corey. PHP WILL get it all worked out.

- Jack