Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mon, June 1st, 2009, 09:06 PM
Whopper

TJ05FX4 is on a distinguished road
Default Couple Questions Regarding Updates & Current Update Status

For the past few days I have been checking with the update manager just to make sure everythign is current and see where Bill is at regarding the invoice #'s. Well everytime I hit the Current Update Status option is says:

Unable to locate serial number 1117. Please contact PHP for more information.

Does this just mean that it doesn't find it because there are no custom tunes ready yet or has my order not been looked at and entered? I have emailed Bill twice, but no response yet, so I thougth I'd check here.

Also, is anyone else having a hard time this evening with access to their server? Everytime I do any Pegasus or Gryphon update it says:

Unable to locate the update version file.

The Gryphon is connected, UAC is disabled, and this is Vista 32bit. Never had a problem accessing the update server before. Just curious if it was a widespread thing or not.