Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Whopper

MyMuddyTruck is on a distinguished road
Default Screen went black

Yesterday I started up the truck and while I was waiting for my girls to put on their seat belts I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I looked at the programmer and the screen was black. I tried adjusting the light which did light up the face of the programmer but there were no numbers or anything visible. I hit the menu button a couple of times then the numbers became barely visible as if the contrast had been turned down all the way. So I scrolled through the menu to adjust the contrast. The contrast was set at 40, I moved it to 41 and the numbers imediately became black again. So I backed out to the main screen and all looks normal. As I hit the light button to dim the light, all displays go to 0.00 for about 3 seconds. I hit the light button again and same thing. I turn off my truck wait a few minutes and then start it up again. All looks normal until I hit the brightness buttons then every things goes to 0.00 again. The truck is runny fine but is thing something that will give me problems down the road? By the way, I have been in El Paso for a few days and the temps have been in the 100* range.