Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)

Gryphon Programmer (Disabled)
Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 10:54 PM
Hidden Valley

F150 Man 4Eva is on a distinguished road
Default What Parameters while towing?

Hello. I am going to be towing a dual axle trailer with 3 full size quads this weekend. The bed of my truck will most likely have fire wood, coolers, clothes, gear. Probably 3 or 4 people inside. The trailer could hold 4 sideways(prolly around 7x16 or something). Anyways..I, of couse, will be in tow mode. But I was wondering what parameters you guys suggest I watch. Right now with just daily driving I have speed(which I really have been meaning to change) COM gear, load, and instant mpg. If you suggest I watch tranny temp or any temps really, could you also tell me what is normal and what is dangerously high? Should I just go ahead and turn OD off right away, or should I keep my eye on the COM Gear and if it mainly stays locked...just leave OD on? I rarely ever turn OD off. Living in the Lower part of South Carolina, its pretty flat around here. My trip will be going mid state though..probably just under 2 hour drive.Thanks for any help!