Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions (Disabled) > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT
4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, March 17th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Bacon King

UNITY is on a distinguished road
Default F150 Race radio set up !!!NICE!!!

Hey every one. I was just posting in another thread and thought you guys may be interested in seeing this:

It is my custom (but should be for sale now) race radio set made by Rugged Race Radios out of San Luis Obispo, CA.

If any of you are into off roading, racing, chasing or just communicating with others on those fun group trips then this is a MUST!

In this last picture you can see my hand set mounted but inside those two bags are carbon fiber head sets for when you are off road and need both hands on the wheel. The head sets have DSP which is a form of noise cancellation which will allow me to run open exhaust and still talk to my passengers in the cab (2 more head sets in the back seat) or push my PTT (push to talk) and talk to other vehicles.

Here is a shot of the PTT:

Figured I would share this with you guys If any one is interested give Greg or Matt a call at 1-888-541-7223 or check out there site at: Rugged Radios Racing Communications Products. Radio, Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Radios, Scanners, Mics, Helmets, Harnesses, Cables for Aviation, Off-Road Racing, Drag Race, Circle Track, Fire & Saftey, Motorcycles, SUVs, Pit Crews, Racing Fans - rugg

Greg the owner is a REALLLLY nice person so if you have any questions let him know that you saw my (Eric Stolz) custom dash set up and they can get you set up as well